It is, without doubt, the go to place to look for how an album or single has sold. Billboard has just about every chart there is including pop, rock, Latino, top Twitter Tracks and even Hot Digital Songs. But as we all know, the Granddaddy of them all is the Billboard Hot 100.
The chart magazine has just released its year-end rankings, and heading up the pack, as the #1 Hot 100 song of 2015 is “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars.
The song, which seemed to be played just about everywhere, was the longest-running #1 hit of the year, topping the charts for an incredible 14 weeks.
Here is Billboard’s list of the 20 biggest songs of 2015:
- Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars, “Uptown Funk”
- Ed Sheeran, “Thinking Out Loud”
- Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth, “See You Again”
- Fetty Wap, “Trap Queen”
- Maroon 5, “Sugar”
- WALK THE MOON, “Shut Up and Dance”
- Taylor Swift, “Blank Space”
- Silento, “Watch Me”
- The Weeknd, “Earned It (Fifty Shades of Grey)”
- The Weeknd, “The Hills”
- OMI, “Cheerleader”
- The Weeknd, “Can’t Feel My Face”
- Ellie Goulding, “Love Me Like You Do”
- Hozier, “Take Me to Church”
- Taylor Swift f/Kendrick Lamar, “Bad Blood”
- Major Lazer, “Lean On”
- Jason Derulo, “Want to Want Me”
- Taylor Swift, “Shake It Off”
- Skrillex & Diplo w/Justin Bieber, “Where Are U Now”
- Rachel Platten, “Fight Song”